Curble Wider Posture Corrector Chair Black
- Key Features
- Flexible posture corrector & back support
- Clever leverage system raises lumbar/coccyx by 35% to force correct posture & reduces pressure on the spine by up to 30%
- Ideal for correcting poor posture and alleviating resulting back & joint pain
- Portable for use on different chairs
- Available in black or red or grey & in kids versions too*
to see your prices
A correct posture is one that does not put stress on the spine. Curble posture corrector chair's design utilises a clever leverage system that raises the lumbar/coccyx region, effectively forcing the user to sit with the correct posture. Especially important for those that sit for extended periods, Curble's posture corrector system can reduce pressure on the spine by up to 30%, thereby helping to alleviate spinal pressure and resulting back pain.
The Curble chair's bottom surface is raised by 35% degrees to lean the body forward so that the ear, shoulder and pelvis are perfectly aligned and with the natural S-shaped curve of the spine simultaneously supported.
The Air Hallway system helps disperse body heat and keep the user cool
* Curble posture corrector chair is designed for office or classroom use, not for domestic environments.