Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190DW A4 Inkjet Printer
- Key Features
- Wireless network ready colour printer
- up to 34ppm (mono) and 30ppm (colour)
- 250 sheet tray
- 5.6cm mono LCD screen
- print from smartphone or tablet
to see your prices
Claim a free 3 year on site (Engineers goes to site with spares to fix the product) warranty, also you can claim a £100 cashback on this model when purchased with a complete set of T789 XXL Ink Cartridges until the 31st March 2018.
Terms & Conditions apply, to claim the warranty please register online here.
Terms & Conditions apply, to claim the £100 cashback please register online here.
Take advantage of low running costs, low power consumption, fast print speeds and features designed for easy business integration with the new WorkForce Pro WF-5190DW. This business inkjet printer benefits from automatic double-sided printing, making any job easy and efficient, and PDL emulations, including PCL and Adobe PostScript 3.
The WorkForce Pro WF-5190DW has an up to 50 percent lower cost per page than competitive colour lasers, saving you money as you take advantage of this printer's high capacity ink cartridges of up to 4,000 pages. The WF-5190DW uses up to 80 percent less power than competitive colour lasers thanks, in part, to its no heat technology. No ozone gases are emitted and an improved quiet print mode and no fan noise during or after printing makes it ideal for the work environment.
Epson Connect lets you easily print from smartphones, tablets and more, and its Wi-Fi Direct capability lets you print from supported wireless devices without connecting to a router.
AS A PRINTER: Up to 34ppm (mono) and 30ppm (colour) print speed, 4800 x 1200dpi print resolution, first page out in 7 seconds, 35,000 pages per month max duty cycle.
Included in the box:
WF-5190DW Printer, Driver and utilities (CD), Individual Ink Cartridges, Power cable, Quick Setup Guide & Warranty Documents.
Product Weight: 11.4 kg
Product Dimensions in cm (WxHxD): 46.1 x 28.4 x 44.2
Warranty: 12 months warranty from date of purchase. Call the Epson Support & Warranty line on 0871 423 7766. Epson will carry out a fault diagnostic and then advise the options available to you. You will then be given a RMA number.
Accessories & Consumables
- Epson 79 Durabrite Ink Cartridge Black
- Epson 79 Durabrite Ink Cartridge Cyan
- Epson 79 Durabrite Ink Cartridge Magenta
- Epson 79 Durabrite Ink Cartridge Yellow
- Epson 79XL Ink Cartridge Black
- Epson 79XL Ink Cartridge Cyan
- Epson 79XL Ink Cartridge Magenta
- Epson 79XL Ink Cartridge Yellow
- Epson T789 Ink Cartridge XXL Black
- Epson T789 Ink Cartridge XXL Cyan
- Epson T789 Ink Cartridge XXL Magenta
- Epson T789 Ink Cartridge XXL Yellow